To make sure we start the year off right, we’ll be holding Orientation on Tuesday, August 16. There are different times, so make sure you attend the correct one. All students will need to bring their completed registration packet forms in order to receive a class schedule.
- New students/parents: We’reexcited that you are joining our family! In order for us all to get to know each other a little bit better, we’d like to invite you to attend the new student orientation.
- New 5th- 8th students: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- New 5th-8th parents: 8:30 am – 10:00 am in the cafeteria.
- Returning students/parents:There is no meeting you need to attend; you only need to come at your appointed time to turn in your completed registration packets and get your schedules.
- 6th and 7th grades: 11:00 am
- 8th grade: 12:30 pm
Each orientation group will have the opportunity to pick up class schedules providing you have turned in the completed registration packet. You’ll also have a chance to buy PE clothes (required for 7th and 8th) and uniform shirts. We’ll even have coffee and treats for sale in the morning and a hot dog lunch available for lunch at only $5, as well as Kona Ice, so bring your money and support your Maverick community!
We look forward to seeing you on August 16.